Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Day 5 of 34 Days of Jack

Saturday we had a blast at the Saint Patrick's Day Festival in Motomachi Yokohama.  Okay I lied, Lauren and I had a blast, Jack was irritated that I wouldn't let him out of the stroller.  If I had he would have inevitably ended up on the bottom of a bagpipers shoe:
or smacked with a baton:
or under foot of one of the many other performers
loved this guy - don't know why - I just thought it was cool that he was a professional washboard player
this guy tried to bite me
eventually Jack gave up the fussing and fell asleep - this was in the Yokohama station waiting for our train. 
later that evening we met up at a friend for dinner and saw this at the grocery store:
It was a package of tissues attached to a large bottle of alcohol - not sure why or why they had such a crazy name.  Either was a super fun end to a super fun day.

1 comment:

  1. What a fun parade. Jack just wanted to be part of the entertainment because he is such a funny, cute little boy. Sounds like a great day. I love the wipes.

    ReplyDelete