Monday, October 27, 2008

I love Halloween


There is something about Halloween that gets my creative juices flowing. I have always had so much fun making my costumes every year. Now that I have Jack, I get to express twice the creativity. I had a great time sewing Jack's Oompa Loompa costume this year and for not being a great seamstress, I think it turned out pretty good. I threw together a Mrs. Wonka costume for myself. Unfortunately Mr. Wonka is deployed for the festivities this year. We have two more Halloween events to dress up for to so I'll post more pictures soon.

4 comments:

  1. could you guys be any cuter?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Jenn, that may be the cutest thing I've ever seen. One of my work friends was having a bad day so I emailed the oompa-loompa picture to her and it cheered her right up!

    love, dad

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your costumes are so cute. What a lucky little boy Jack is to have such a talented mommy.

    Love, Gram

    ReplyDelete
  4. You two are absolutely adorable. The costumes are great and We are carrying these new ones with us to show everyone. Jack is getting so big and cuter everyday. I wished you were not so far away.
    Love, XOXOX
    G.Grandma Donna & G.Grandpa Larry

    ReplyDelete