Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Back in the saddle again

Jack and I are finally getting back into our normal routine at home in Japan. Keith was home when we got back but he's gone again. He left today for a 10 day cruise. I had a great time at home helping out with my mom's party, visiting family and running the triathlon. As you can imagine I have a ton of photos to share so here are the best ones but the rest are in the gallery. Just click on the link to the right that says http://gallery.me.com/jkj.webber

Everyone should be able to download the photos from there, if not let me know and I will adjust the settings.

Last weekend five friends and I ran a 5k for Run for the Cure. It's a NPO here in Japan that raises money for Breast Cancer research. Nina ran with Ben, Lindi ran with Anna and I ran with Jack. I love my new stroller, it rocks! Mariah, Tammy and Laura kicked butt and we are all looking forward to doing it again next year.

This is how Jack slept for seven hours of the flight to the US

Jack at Roaring Camp Railroad in the Santa Cruz Mountains
http://www.roaringcamp.com/

Jack with Great-Grandpa Frank

Jack practicing self-feeding

Bright and early and full of butterflies before the triathlon

My finisher's certificate from the race - the photo is from the tail end of the 11 mile bike right before the transition to the run

Mom, fifty and fabulous...

2 comments:

  1. Glad to see you are getting back into your home routine. I know how difficult it is to adjust to being back home. I am so glad you have been out and about having fun with your girlfriends. Love the pink hair! Talk to you soon.
    Love you lots,
    Nona and gang

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Willy Wonka,

    I can't stop laughing over your oompa loompa. I put him as Papa's desktop. He has not seen it and will laugh like crazy when he does! I'll send you pix of Isaac next week.
    Love you,
    Nona

    ReplyDelete