Friday, September 12, 2008

Our Photo Gallery

I have added a link to my Mobile Me photo gallery ------->
(It should appear under our wedding picture)
Just click on the link and you will be able to see all 127 photos from Jack's first birthday. I am logged in so I am not sure if the link is accessible without a password, so give me some feedback if you have any trouble accessing it. There are just too many great photos to only post a few. Here's a preview of the big day...

I am slowly adding all of our other photos so check the link periodically to see new albums. Love, Jenn

3 comments:

  1. All I can say is Oh My!! You guys must have loved the shower on that day. I am glad to see you are not fussy parents who don't want a messy boy. He looks like he likes cake. Can't wait to see the rest!
    Loce you,
    Nona and Papa T

    ReplyDelete
  2. It must have taken days to scrape him off. What a messy little boy. I'm glad you all had such a good time at Jack's birthday. I haven't seen a picture of the cake before Jack got to it. Bet it was great.

    We can't wait to see you and Jack next week.

    Love, Gram

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved all the birthday photos Jenn, and Keith looked like he was having a ball with Jack and the cake. You did a great job on that little cake too!Love,
    Grandma Shirley

    ReplyDelete