Tuesday, September 30, 2008

I am so glad it's over...

I learned quite a bit about Photoshop in my digital image manipulation class but I am glad it has finished. In the last week of class the instructor tore apart my final draft so I ended up totally recreating my concept. Not something I really had time for while visiting home, but after a few late nights, I came up with this:

I have a week off before the fall quarter starts so now it's time for super party planning mode, my Mom's party is this Friday. The fabulous fifty festivities are under way!

Oh...by the way...I ran a sprint triathlon on Saturday. 400 meter swim, 11 mile bike and 3.1 mile run, all in under 90 minutes. Not bad for no training. Being around my Dad really inspires me to push harder in everything I do. I had a blast and can't wait to get home so I can get ready for the next one! Pictures will be available soon!

1 comment:

  1. Hey pumpkin heads,
    So glad I got to spend last week with all of you. I had a wonderful time helping with all the fun party stuff. And watching Jack walk and fall then get back up and do it all over again is fabulous to see. He is such a happy baby. Makes me nostaligic for his daddy at that age! And you my friend, A Beautiful,Skinny Blonde! Just the kind of women us chubby brunettes love to hate ! Have a safe trip home.
    Love you endlessly,
    Nona and gang
    P.S. Love the new Logo.

    ReplyDelete