Thursday, September 25, 2008

First draft of final composition

Jack and I are really enjoying or time at home with my parents. We are staying busy organizing the details for Mom's party and getting our fill of the beautiful bay area weather. I joined a stroller strides class in the area and I have umped on board to do a small triathlon on Saturday. I'm excited and apprehensive at the same time.

I am almost done with my digital image manipulation class and last night I submitted the first draft of my final course composite project. I still think it needs a little more refining, we'll see how much work Jack lets me get done today.

2 comments:

  1. Nice work! I am sure you will be glad when it is all finished. Happy the weather is cooperating for you. We are having fab days also. No more humidity,yeah! Ame sends her love and thanks for the wonderful gift. Talk to you soon.
    Love you,
    Nona

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your work, you have found the right career. I have never seen so much creativity even when I was in the design program at Arizona university. You are an incredible talent. Miss you and Keith and that adorable little face that covers my office walls. I wish you were all much closer.
    Love,
    Grandma Donna & Grandpa Larry

    ReplyDelete