Tuesday, August 26, 2008

We love playdates!


At least once a week we meet up with friends and today we visited with Nina and Benjamin. Benjamin is one month younger than Jack but his parents aren't as vertically challenged as Jack's. He's a little more advanced in the walking department but I think Jack may gain more confidence seeing someone his own size toddle around.

Here are a few pics that Nina took today of the boys playing:


The big day is tomorrow and we have a lot to do for the big party on Saturday, so it's off to bed for me. Mate ne!

3 comments:

  1. I noticed that Jack is going for the top drawer for things to play with. Hope he always reaches for the top.

    I'm so glad that he likes playing with other children. Interaction is so important, especially when he grows up to be president, or CEO. or the star soccer player.

    Thanks for the pictures.

    Love, Gram

    ReplyDelete
  2. This makes me laugh because when Keith came to visit me at about the same age he headed right for the dishwasher, shut the door, slid the lock shut and turned the dial till he heard the water start.

    Happy 1st birthday Jack, I hope you had great fun today.
    Love GG Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey pumpkin heads,

    Jack looks just like his dad at that age. I am glad he has some friends his age to play with. Glad you have so many mommy friends also Jenn. It's wonderful to have people to share with who are going thru the same things as you. Hope my boys both had wonderful birthdays. Talk to you soon.
    Nona

    ReplyDelete